Monday, February 2, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun...



My Niece Madison came over this weekend for her birthday pedicure.. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday and she wanted to get her toes done. She and Kalvyn had a great time playing and riding around on the scooters! My nephew Luke came over too. They jumped on the trampoline, swam in the hot tub and cheered Tate on at his basketball game.. Fun Times! They even all babysat eachother Friday night so Rick and I could sneak out for a dinner date! It was awesome...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, very unique blog.
Fantastic pictures.
I like your blog.

Let's join to stop global warming.
Please visit:

http://globalgreenview.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Save our planet.

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun, I want one!!!