Wednesday, July 29, 2009

OUCH

Who says this guy is cute?





Not Tate... he was stung by one of natures little creatures last night in the pool. We were just minding our business, splashing and having fun, when all of a sudden Tate starts screaming bloody murder. He lifts his arm out of the water and there was gross, pulpy sac with a stinger in his arm. He jumped out of the pool and screamed "Mom, there's a bee on your shoulder". I don't think I had anything to worry about since they only sting once. His arm swelled a little and turned red. The whole event, including the "fire stinging" pain only lasted a matter of minutes. Within an hour the swelling was fine and this morning he couldn't remember what arm it happened to.







2 comments:

Katie said...

poor tate. i bet his love for bees has grown after that. so not fun.

Az Kelms said...

Poor Tate. I have been waiting for that to happen to one of my kids this summer. wasps are everywhere on my my farm. So far so good.