Monday, August 17, 2009

I LOVE YOU!




Today Blake walked up to me and said.."I love you" and hugged me.. acutally is sounded like "I Yuv You" but I know what he was saying.. He usually says it back if you tell him first, but today he just said it out of the blue...Ahhh, I love being a mom (most days)!










These are all the kinds of kisses we do in our house:




The classic "butterfly kiss"=blinking eyelashes together


The eskimo kiss=rubbing noses


The monster kiss=pretening to bite the cheek but then turns into a big kiss(this one requires a monster type noise as you move in)


The chubby kiss=squeeze the other persons cheeks together for the chubby face effect and go for the big smooch.


3 comments:

Sara said...

Oh, he's so sweet! I think elle told me she hated me about 10 times today. Of course she did throw in a couple of "I love you's" for good measure.

Katie said...

He is the sweetest little guy. I miss hearing his little voice. Luckily we can look at his cute face on your blog.

Anonymous said...

So Sweet, it just melts your heart when they do stuff like that!