Monday, September 14, 2009

Catching up

Blake sleeping, mouth wide open
Kalvyn at Forever 21..


My little bookworms
Soccer kid



So school started a month ago...sports started 2 weeks ago... We've been up and running ever since.. I can't believe I was ready for school to start.. We have Tate a little overbooked this semester. I feel like his personal assistant/driver. He has soccer Tues/Thursday with games on Saturday. He has Cub Scouts Wed. and the later that night he has R.O.C.K. at church.


We were a little smarter when it came to Kalvyn. She has dance Thursday's. She was set for soccer but we found out practices were 2 times a week til 9:30pm...hey, a girl needs her sleep, so we dropped it.






One exciting thing happened this last month..Blake is now potty trained.. I am in heaven..except for the fact that my bathroom has smelled like pee for the last couple months. Even though I am still helping to aim, it ends up everywhere. I clean it everyday and it is still gross!











2 comments:

Az Kelms said...

I am jealous that Blake is potty trained. If you ever miss doing that again, remember that I have 2 little guys who are still in diapers. Love the pic of him sleeping. What a sweetheart. Tate looks great with his new glasses.

Sara said...

Love Tate's reading glasses!