Friday, January 8, 2010

I've Been A Bad Blogger, A Really Bad Blogger!

Life around the Davis house has been a little crazy the last couple of months and I have not been motivated to blog. I got a work at home job with GE Financial and did 3 weeks of full time training on site. It pretty much sucked being away from home all that time. I realized that I have gone from being someone who loves to be out running around, to being quite the homebody.

Thanksgiving and Christmas have passed and we had a great holiday season. Stressful, but great nonetheless. We celebrated New Years with my family, bbq and fondue!

Happy 2010! I am looking forward to basketball with Tate, dance with Kalvyn, date nights with Rick and a little extra $ from GE. I have decided against resolutions this year. I am still working on some from last year and quite frankly, I don't need any extra pressure.

Other highlights from the last 2 months:
Tate turned 9 and got his wolf badge, he is now a bear.
Kalvyn had her Christmas dance recital.
Blake is talking my ear off night and day.
Better health insurance (can I get an amen from the congregation)
Working part time from home

I do promise to keep this updated!
Here are a few pics:











Halloween 2009
Blake being shy for santa

We got Disneyland tickets


My sisinlaw Shelley



Blake is too cool




1 comment:

Katie said...

Fun pictures. I hope the job is going well and glad to see you blogging again. It was so good to see you and I so miss your kindness and wisdom. Thanks to Tate for being such a good friend to Zach. We miss him.