Saturday, November 13, 2010

Oregon






























Rick and I took an 11th anniversary trip to Oregon in October. One word describes this place...GREEN...and I loved it. Everything was so beautiful. Our plan is to move here in a couple of years..
We covered a lot of ground during this trip, sight seeing, resting, talking, laughing and doing what ever we wanted, when ever we wanted.. it was so great!
We plan on taking the kids back in the spring to show them all of our favorite spots..


2 comments:

Az Kelms said...

It looks beautiful where you visited....yes, it is definitely greener than here! I am glad that you and Rick were able to get away for a few days! Congrats on 11 years!

Katie said...

Oh, it is absolutely beautiful. And, I know, for a fact, the cloudy skies attract vampires. I'm glad that you enjoyed your trip.