Friday, January 7, 2011

Irritation!


Honestly..do they make anything to last? We put a lot of money into new things for the house when we first moved in.. so far our dishwasher has gone out..that will be $400 to replace.. our refrigerator makes a horrible knocking noise all winter long and has since the 1st year we've had it.. that will be over $1000 to replace. We've replaced our a/c unit to the tune of $5000. Our wonderful water softner was $350 and lasted a short 2 years, new pool pump, $600.The hot tub we bought two years ago is also broken and is estimated at $500 to fix.. seriously..these are just the things that I can think of off the top of my head. I am begining to think homeownership pretty much sucks..sucks the money right out your bank account..What a waste on the enviornment too!

I would just really love to buy something that is built right and lasts! Just venting..arghhh

1 comment:

Katie said...

I'll send you my dryer that sounds like a jet engine to add to the list. It is so not fun.