Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What's for dinner???

I am always trying to keep it new with dinner ideas. We get into these ruts with our favorite 5-6 dishes and then we get burn out and tempted to go out. I have been trying a lot of new recipes lately. My goal is to add a new dish every week or two. We may not like it but it will spice things up a bit. This weeks menu looks something like this:
  • Monday: Calabazza(mexican chicken w/zuchini) Thanks for the recipe Bree,it was a hit and will be added to the rotation!
  • Tues:Spaghetti w/ turkey meatballs,salad,garlic bread
  • Wed: Chicken burgers w/jalapeno and cheese inside (plain for the kids), carrots
  • Thursday: BBQ chicken sandwiches, spinach salad, chips
  • Friday: Homemade pizza
  • Sat: go out!
I am on the lookout for my next NEW recipe...

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm impressed with the menu! Do your kids actually eat veggies?! I can't figure out what parents do to make this happen...a miracle!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you guys enjoyed it...it is also one of our family favorites! Happy blogging