Sunday, August 3, 2008


So the Breaking Dawn book came out Friday at Midnight. A few girlfriends and I went to Scottsdale to go to the release party. It was a lot of fun. Of course, being that the book is a young adult book, we were the oldest in the crowd. We started off at SPRINKLES and then over to GRIMALDIS for diner. We went shopping for a bit and then to the Scottsdale Waterfront Borders.
Bree, being the Twilight wiz that she is, answered so many trivia questions correct that she won the prize of going to the front of the line. We also won for the best T-shirts.(thanks Thelissa and Bree).
I am sure that my fellow readers are well on their way to being done with the book, however I haven't been able to get too far. My family has been taking up my weekend. I will stay up late tonight to really get into it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had so much fun, I am glad you were able to come. Call me when you are done so we can chat about it!