Monday, April 27, 2009

Having Fun!

Best Friends!
The Jensen tent/house..hehe

Rick and Tate had their first Cub Scout camp out. They had a blast! I think they only got a few hours sleep. Kaly, Blake and I met them for the pack meeting at 7am and a small hike. Unfortunatley Blake didn't want to hike and insisted on being carried the ENTIRE way. Ouch..my back hurts.
Later that day, Kaly and I went to sign her up for dance for next semester. Rick went to pick up Jordyn(my niece). Boy was I surprised when he showed up with 3 kids instead. The kids played in the 1/2 filled pool and made pet rocks..all under threats that they would be sent home if they didn't all get along and clean up after themselves. They had a great time. We had church Sunday and more playing with cousins after that. I am so glad the weekend is over. I have spent the morning cleaning the house .. yuck!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Ha, ha, very funny, Kim. I told Ron we should have thought of the tent for a cheap addition a long time ago. Hope your boys had a great time!