Monday, April 20, 2009

My little assistant!



Saturday I had the honor of watching Hannah and Tatum for a few hours.. We had a lot of fun..We baked brownies AND cookies..Tatum put together the ingredients for the brownies all by herself. I only had to help her stir them because it was "too hard". We went to the park too. It was lots of fun. Tate and Hannah played really great together. They have been in the same class for 4 years now and Tate considers her a good friend, even though she's a girl.hehe. I think I enjoyed it so much because I realized that I MISS Kalvyn being little. She is way to cool to have me paint her toes and ask me all kinds of silly questions. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys, but I think I was meant to have more girls! I love them...Thanks for loaning me your precious girls Bree.. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for watching the girls for me, you are the best. The girls had so much fun. Tatum LOVED that she got to cook with you, and that you painted her nails!! Thanks again...I owe you!