Friday, September 19, 2008

Messy Blake....



Oh my, This little guy is not afraid to get dirty. We went to the park the other night, on my way home I ran into my friend Susie and we were laughing at Blakes face. His entire face was covered in dirt. He looked like "PIG PEN" from the Peanuts. He happened to have his Peanuts shirt on too. I tired to take his picture when we got home but he rubbed his dirty face all over my shirt. He has no fear at the park either. I think he sees Tate climbing all over and thinks he can do it too. He has also taken a liking to corn on the cob. WOW. He ate two ears at one sitting. THen he had butter all over his face and rubbed it all over my shirt also...He is so funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel so honored being mentioned in your blog!! The pic doesn't do him justice though does it? :( He was and is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

I love the Peanut's shirt, he is so funny!! I hope that the Back to School Slash went okay yesterday.