Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Paaaaarrrttttyyyy! Happy 55th Mom!

LOOOVE this cake!
Kalvyn and Jordyn.. danced all nightMom
Mom having a good time


Saturday was my mom's 55th Birthday Party. My brother, sister, uncle and I put together a huge b-day bash for the occasion. My mom invited her friends and lots of family to help celebrate. We had a FABULOUS time! I couldn't sleep after the party..actually I was up til 2:30am reliving it over and over.. Nothing could have made me happier than to look over all night and see my mom with a huge smile on her face. There was great food, dancing and drinks.. oh, and a lot of great people too. Love you mom.. you're the best!

(We had the party at Longbow golf course... right down the street. They did a SUPER job, and the band was awesome. If anyone is going to be planning a party..call me for info.)

4 comments:

Az Kelms said...

I absolutely love the cake! It turned out great. I am glad that everything turned out for the party. Looks like it was fun.

Katie said...

I'm glad your mom had such a fabulous time. Memories are the best and the cake is awesome. What a fun night.

Sara said...

I'm so glad you all had such a great time. You're mom looks so happy!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a blast, I am glad your mom enjoyed herself. I LOVE the cake!