Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So long Basketball! Hello something else...



SO, basketball is over for the season. Tate started a little shakey, unsure of himself. We ended feeling more self confident and having a better understanding of the game. He had a great time with it, and so did I. I had so much fun watching him improve from week to week. He isn't Michael Jordan for sure, but just seeing the look of confidence on his face the last few games was great! This was Tate getting his trophy(which he loves!) and handshake from the coach. We are taking a little break from sports until summer camps and then soccer. Scouts will be it for now. Thank Heaven.. I don't know how my friends with multiple kids in mulitple sports pull it off.

4 comments:

Sara said...

Love the new blog background, Kim!!

Anonymous said...

What a great basketball season, it was great having the kids on the same team!

Katie said...

We loved basketball. I think all of the kids had a great time. I'm sure it will come again all too soon.

Az Kelms said...

I love the new background. It is always fun to see your kids out enjoying something new...especially when they weren't so sure about doing it in the 1st place.