Thursday, August 14, 2008

OHHH Blake...what am I going to do with you???


Seriously, We have a 6.5 year gap between Tate and Blake. I totally forgot the absolute mess that a toddler can make. For the last few days, I have spent %80 of my day bending over and picking up baby messes. We have cleaned up a broken bottle of nail polish, glass and all, my husbands collection of 100 year old medicine bottles(his 94 year old grandfather found buried in his garden),dog food and dog water. We have put items back into the recycle bin more times than I can count and taken things out of the recycle bin like shoes, hair brush, new diapers, toys ect..
I am about to go out of my mind . Today he found the one cabinet in the kitchen that doesn't have a lock on it and emptied it out. ARGHHH! I just need to remember, this too shall pass. In the mean time, I guess I need to pull out a few new toys to see if that will spark his interest instead... Wish me luck...

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh, I remember those days! Patience...Patience...Patience... just keep repeating! It'll be over soon.

I tried to talk to you at Meet the Teacher, but you were very, very busy at that tshirt table! I am working hard on this BoxTop stuff right now. I am hell-bent on earning us lots of money this yr!