Friday, August 29, 2008

We have a New Addition to the Family....




NO, no, no, it's not what you think....That can't happen anymore...
We got a hot tub. It is the newest member of the household. Rick has wanted to get a hot tub for the last 5-6 years and it has finally arrived. The kids are having a blast in it. Rick and I have been enjoying evenings in
it watching the stars and even storms roll in. (Last night was kinda scary) Blake especially likes it. He thinks it is a great big bathtub and throws a real fit when it's time to get out....This puts us one step closer to being done working on our backyard...yeah!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Fun...I grew up with a jacuzzi in our backyard instead of a pool. I have so many memories of that spa! I also rememnber some latenight parties my parents had that would get a little crazy and some yahoo always thought it would be funny to pour dishsoap in the jacuzzi! Oh, good times!