Friday, January 9, 2009

Learning



Ok, having a little guy around the house sure does make things fun, most of the time. Blake is learning so much. Kalvyn and Tate are really good teachers too. Tate taught Blake to jump the other day. He was so excited that Blake caught on. Kalvyn has taught Blake several little phrases .It is so exciting to see it all happen. The last couple days Blake has been feeding himself bowls of shredded wheat. He has gotten pretty darn good at it too. Yesterday he added about 5 new words to his vocabulary. His brain is a sponge, I love it. The best part though, is that I learn from these 3 kids every day too. I learn to look at the world through a pair of innocent kids eyes, learn to play like a boy,learning about myself through them. It is so great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a fun time when they start to learn so much, but it is also sad because that means they are going to be growing up fast too!

Az Kelms said...

I love Blake's hair in the morning. It is so great.

hansenana said...

I think that is great that your other two children are teaching the baby how to live life. I think that is great that the baby can speak so many words. Does he run around the house yet and destroying the house? If he does then I feel bad you and your house.

nicole said...

Hi Kim! It is Nicole Montes~ I found your blog through Sara! I was reading about your mom and how she has cancer. My dad has gone through the same stuff (only not breast cancer). He just had a scan a couple of weeks ago and got his results last Friday. I am happy to say he is in remission (he has been for 2 years now). He takes a all natural supplement and I believe that it has helped him. If you are interested please call me! 6540087
~sorry this comment had nothing to do with this post!