Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday Afternoon


I can't believe I forgot my camera... Tate and I went for a lovely hike on Sunday afternoon. We had gone to hang with my mom and make her some chicken salad. Blake fell asleep so Tate and I took advantage of Grandma Debbie and went hiking. We went to the Levee trail just off of Crismon and McKellips. It was a pretty flat hike but nice to just walk and talk with Tate. We raced eachother and held hands talking and joking with each other. Sometimes I really miss having time with just Tate. Yesterday was just what we needed. I love you Tate!

4 comments:

Katie said...

That sounds like a fun time. It was such a beautiful day. Perfect Arizona. Glad you and Tate got to spend time together. One on one time seems to come around less often than it should.

Az Kelms said...

That is so great that you got to do a little one on one time with Tate. It is sad that we aren't able to do that more with all of our kids! :)

Sara said...

I love times like these. When you just have one with you, it is so easy to appreciate he/she as one unique, special little being!Nice!

hansenana said...

I think that it is great that you had a good time with your kids. I am so sorry that you forgot your camera. Those would have been really good pictures I am sure. I hope that your other son had fun with grandma debbie. did he wish that he could go on the hike with you guys if he was not asleep?