Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank You


I just wanted to thank all of my wonderful friends and family for all of their prayers. My mom is finishing her 1st round of chemo tomorrow and she feels pretty good so far. She has had a few side effects and A LOT of doctors appointments. We have had our emotional ups and downs but are staying strong, thanks to your prayers. We are a close family and are leaning on each other and all of you have made it clear we can lean on you too. You don't know how much it means!

3 comments:

Sara said...

Good. I'm glad this round is almost over. Your mom looks good, though. Remember, anything you need!

Keri said...

Hi, I'm glad my post could brighten your day! It sounds like you are going through a lot right now with your mom. I will say a prayer for your family.
Keri (Sara's friend)

Anonymous said...

BIG HUG!!