Monday, November 17, 2008

Painting



Seriously, if anyone ever hears me say that I am going to be painting, please slap me, hard. Rick and I painted the entire inside of this house 4 years ago. I vowed never to paint again. Well, we are redoing Tate's room for his birthday. The first step of that is painting his BLUE room a lighter, more neutral color. I started this weekend and after about 30 minutes it all came back to me. I HATE PAINTING! Once you start you can't stop though. It's even harder with 2 "helpers". I am almost done, thank goodness! I will post some pictures of the redone room when it's all done.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see pics!! And speaking of painting, Adam & I will be helping out friends this weekend by painting their house! Sigh...

Sara said...

I hear yah! All of my bedroom furniture is swished into the middle of my room...been this way for a few months...can't seem to finish painting it.