Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Someone tell me this is a joke???!!!



Please, please tell me...I could use a good laugh. We have had a week around here. Tate threw up all day Sunday. I thought we were on our way to getting back to normal...today Blake started throwing up every 10 minutes..seriously, every 10 minutes. Of course he is so little he can't let you know it is coming... Kalvyn has a 99.9 temp. She missed school yesterday and today .She was seen by a doctor today because her throat hurts so bad. Strep is going around. Well, no strep..which is good,but why does it hurt so bad? Just a virus. She has been miserable all night. Right after she went to bed, about 8:30.. Rick and I were sitting on the couch talking about what a tough day it has been( he had a dental emergency today as well,to the tune of $1200.0,fun), Kalvyn comes running in throwing up. She had a cup in her room she grabbed and most, yes most of it made it..some didn't. Rick is cleaning up her room and she will sleep with me tonight. We have a custom in our home..kids throwing up sleep with mom. That we we can prevent throw up all over the floor, bed, ect. I hear them getting ready and I grab the "bowl" and they aim..gross! So now we have two vomiters.. Any takers on a bet that I won't get any sleep tonight?

1 comment:

Katie said...

So sorry, Kim. That is soooo not fun. Hopefully everyone is better soon.