Sunday, November 2, 2008

This Weekend....


This weekend started out with a bang.Kalvyn had her 1st dance recital at Shepherd. She did SO GOOD. I really don't remember being as sure of myself as she is. Confidence is a great quality and she has it when it comes to performing.
Tate had his class party..It was loads of fun.. I left with a headache which has been here on a
nd off all weekend. I think I am fighting something off. We went trick or treating at Ricks moms house. She always
has a big party with yummy food.(that is my niece Jordyn...she loves Blake and is really good with him)Saturday was soccer and recovery from Halloween. Today was a weird day . We got up and ate breakfast with the intention of going to church . Tate started feeling sick and threw up all day long. He seriously hasn't been sick since the beginning of kindergarten. THe poor thing felt so bad he was in bed all day...Needless to say, he won't be at school tomorrow.

Blake thought it was pretty funny all the weird sounds coming out of Tate today. He fed himself a whole container of yogurt all by himself without making too much of a mess.
Rick and I took advantage of not having anything to do and just relaxed. I really think I am coming down with something...just not quite feeling right... Here's to a better day tomorrow.

3 comments:

Az Kelms said...

I hope that everyone at the Davis house gets feeling better!

Katie said...

The class picture from Halloween is hilarious. Nobody is looking at the camera. Hope you all get feeling better.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the weekend was fun besides Tate being sick, I am glad he is feeling better.