Wednesday, October 22, 2008

10 Things I Love About Kalvyn



I sure do love Kalvyn..She really brightens up my day. Here are my top 10 reasons why:
1. She is extremely considerate of other peoples feelings.
2. Kalvyn loves her family, both of them.
3. She sure is fun to shop with, actually she is my favorite person to shop with.
4. She has a good sense of humor and loves to make us laugh.
5. She doesn't care if I still call her cookie dough or sugar cookie.
6. She hasn't gotten all boy crazy on us yet, like most of her friends.
7. I think she is the most responsible 12 year old I have ever met.
8. Kalvyn has a good heart, she is always thinking of others.
9. I love it when she cooks with me. She is just fun to be around.
10. Mostly I love that she is in my life. I can't imagine her not being in it.

Ps. Her favorite colors are pink and aqua ( she made me say this).

2 comments:

Sara said...

She is so lucky to have you in her life...and you to have her. I can tell how much she means to you!

Anonymous said...

She is one of the best 12 year old girls that I know, I hope my girls grow up to be like her. I know Tatum is already trying, she loves Kalyn!