Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sick Baby..


Poor Blake was feeling under the weather today. He has had a few fevers in his short life but he has never really thrown up....until today. It was nonstop from about 7:30am- about 9pm. He slept on and off all day. When he wasn't sleeping he was laying on me. This happened to be the weekend we had 4 additional children at our house and his being sick sure didn't make things easier.
Since I was the one holding him all day, I changed clothes 6, yes 6 times today. I also took 2 showers. I also managed to throw dinner together for Ricks aunt Linda who had surgery yesterday. I think I am ready to go to bed now!
We are enjoying having our nieces and nephews here though. The kids are having a blast, and haven't killed each other, yet.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Kim, you are so amazing. I hope Blake gets feeling better and that you can swim out of the vomit soon.

Az Kelms said...

We had that this summer with the boys. It is NOT fun when they are Blake's age. I am sorry that you are going through it now. I hope that he gets feeling better soon. The kids all looked happy yesterday at Tate's soccer game! :)

Anonymous said...

You are such a good mommy! I hope that he starts feeling better.