Monday, October 13, 2008

October Break




Oh I just love this time of year... No, the leaves are not changing colors, but it is under 100 degrees. We can actually go out and play at the park, ride bikes, walk to school ect...
Although we only had 2 days off of school, we did manage to do alot. My mom always says we never sit still, I guess she is right. We worked in a dentist appointment, got a new dog, played a mean game of BINGO at the library, I had diner with my beautiful friend (inside and out) Sara, Rick went mountain biking with his buddies from work,did an airport run, took the kids to Chapparal Park and went fishing. I am sure I am leaving something out but you get the point.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW...you did have a busy weekend. You might need to take a few days to rest after all that!

Az Kelms said...

Do you think that you need to take a break now to recover from your long weekend?

Sara said...

We have to do dinner again. I don't think I have talked that much in a long time. You won't believe it, but I went to D'vine the next night, too! I love it there!