Friday, October 24, 2008

Tagged!!!!!!!


Thanks Bree! Bree Tagged me to find the 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer.. Well, it is a little blurry but cute nonetheless. This was in 2006 on our vacation in Virginia. It was taken at Ricks aunt Joyce and Uncle Chucks home. It is one of the most beautiful homes/properties I have seen. Acres of green and big trees. We are told that some of the Civil War activity took place down the street. Kalvyn and Tate loved the horses and the wolf in the bottom corner was Tates buddy the whole time. He was literally out wrestling with it in the grass. I was afraid he would come in with his face bitten off. We will have to go back soon.
Now I tag Sara and Susie! Come on Susie, you have to do this one...

1 comment:

Davis Family Ü said...
This comment has been removed by the author.