Monday, October 6, 2008

25 Things About Me...some you may not know....


So life has been pretty slow around here, for once. Holidays are coming and there is no doubt that it will pick up! I thought that since I am pretty new at blogging, and a few of my friends are also new at it, we could do sort of a TAG thing. Just list 25 things about yourself, intersting, boring, shocking, that we may not know about you... Here we go...

1) I have 1 brother ,1sister, 1 half brother and one stepsister.
2)I was married once before I was married to Rick (it's a very long story, all I can say is that things happen for a reason and my family is proof that this is where I am supposed to be)
3)I taught preschool for 2 years and after that, swore I would never have kids..haha
4)Salsa is my all time favorite food
5)I hate making the bed, if it wasn't for Rick, I wouldn't make it.
6)I sometimes cry just staring at my kids.
7)I love cooking.
8)I am claustrophobic.
9)I hiked the Grand Canyon when I was 21.
10) I also rode a Vespa scooter when I was 21.(it was an exciting year)
11)I don't eat red meat.
12)Rick and I were married in San Fransisco.
13)I have a secret, sometimes overwhelming fear of getting cancer.
14)I love shopping for clothes (since having Blake it has definately taken a backburner)
15)I would rather clean toilets than empty the dishwasher, I hate, hate, hate doing it.
16)I had a bone disease when I was in 3rd grade and spent a month in the hospital and most of 3rd grade at home.
17)I want to write a childrens book someday!
18)One place I want to go someday is Hawaii, must see it, must see it!
19)I will NOT eat runny eggs. How gross..
20)Massages are my favorite splurge.
21)When I was 18 I was in a band called The Sugar Babies..can't you just see it..
22)When I grow up I want to be a dance teacher.
23)I would love to be a foster parent for newborn babies when Blake gets older.
24)I am having a great time in my life.
25)I love my family and friends more than they probably know.

Okay...harder than it looks. I am tagging Sara, Katie, Bree Suzie and Joanne...
Spill your guts, lets get to know you....
Love your friend Kim:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A BAND!!I can't believe you never told me that! This was fun. I am not sure I can think of 25 things about myself, but I will try.

Az Kelms said...

I didn't know that you had bone cancer. WOW! I will try and think of 25 things to write about myself. It is hard to think about ourselves as moms.

Davis Family Ü said...

Joanne, I did not have bone cancer, it was a bone disease called osteomylytis. Thank heavens it wasn't bone cancer.

Anonymous said...

What did you do for the band?! :) Hehehe...I can't picture you in a band!!! Did you ever perform? How fun...I'm going to try to do the 25 things right now!