Thursday, October 30, 2008

10 Things I Love About Tate...



I have a favorite 7 and3/4 year old boy named Tate... He is such a sweetie and here are 10 things I love about him:
  1. Tate is so full of energy it is hard to be lazy when he is around.
  2. He has the sweetest, most tender heart.
  3. Tate has a great sense of humor and loves to tell jokes, sometimes they aren't funny but the way he tells them makes them funny.
  4. I love the way that Tate is up for learning about anything and everything. He is so inquisitive.
  5. I haven't met another kid with such a great imagination.
  6. Tate is an open book. He doesn't hide his feelings and I LOVE that about him.
  7. Tate has a real open mind and heart about God. I didn't have that at his age and he is so in tune with it all. Sometimes I am jealous that he seems to really get it at this age. It took me a while.
  8. Tate ALWAYS wakes up in a good mood, again, jealous.. wish I could always wake up happy.
  9. Tate loves to argue, debate I should say. Usually this drives me crazy but I think it is a good quality to question things.
  10. Mostly I am happy that he is my son. Icouldn'thave asked for a better one!
Love you Tate!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tate is such a sweet, sweet boy. It has been so much fun watching him grow up with Hannah!

Katie said...

We think Tate is great too! He totally tells funny jokes and really tells them funny. Wish I could do that more often. I need to borrow him for pack meeting sometime.