Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dinner Group


Some friends and I have have a dinner group that we share in. Each of us cook one night a week for everyone else. I have posted about this before but we still have it "GOIN ON!"
I think it has been 4.5 months?! We have had nothing but Great dinners every time. This week we had Chicken Enchiladas on Monday, Paprika chicken w/rice and broccoli on Tues. Tonight I made Chicken Pot Pies and tomorrow we are having BBQ Chicken sandwiches.
I haven't made Chicken Pot Pies in forever... I have to say, they were really good. My family will be requesting this more often I am sure.

5 comments:

Worthen World said...

That is an awesome idea! How do you do it?

Sara said...

That's a lot of chicken!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH...this was so good!!!

Az Kelms said...

Send the recipe on my way! It sounds soooo good!

MJU said...
This comment has been removed by the author.