Thursday, December 25, 2008

Whewww !

WHeww! What a fun 32 hours we just had...haha!
We had a great party last night for Ricks' dads' side of the family. I think there were about 40 people or so.. lots of fun, laughing, even Santa paid us a
visit (Blake decided he DID NOT like Santa).

This morning the kids saw what Santa brought, (mini vespa scooters)..boy are they fun to ride on! We got Tate a new kick scooter , Club Penguin game for his DS, a hat, slippers and some candy. Kalvyn got a Hollister hoodie, shirt and sweater, pink sugar body scrub/perfume, Club Pengiun game for her DS. We got Blake a T-ball set, Radio Flyer scooter, slippers, a play bus and some pj's. The kids and I got Rick a new Les Paul electric guitar and I got a new purse and matching wallet...
My family came over for breakfast and gifts around 10. We had a great time watching the kids open and play with their gifts.
My family got the kids things they really loved. Blake seriously LOVED his new dump truck and dump truck books.

The other kids had a BLAST on the scooters they got...I did too!




















This afternoon my aunts, uncles and grandma came over for a late lunch. It was really nice to see everyone.
Tonight we have just been playing, enjoying each others company and getting the kids to bed on time tonight! I think we will be getting there a little earlier tonight too...We have Christmas with Grandma Carol and the cousins tomorrow!
Merry Christmas!

No comments: