Saturday, December 13, 2008

When Daddy's Home


Rick has every Wednesday off.It is so nice to have that time together in the middle of the week. I think Blake has really, really started to LOVE Wednesdays. Rick gets Tate off to school and then he and Blake lounge around a little, read books and work on projects. This seems to be the only time I can get Blake to quit being such a mama's boy.hehe...
I can get so much done and Blake gets to bond with Dad. Tate gets out of school early on Wednesdays as well. Kalvyn gets home an hour after that. It is so nice to have that time together . Most of you know that Rick works really weird hours and doesn't get home until 8 or later most nights. Maybe one day he will work "normal hours"..until then, we'll just look forward to the days that Daddy is home.

2 comments:

Sara said...

What a good dad!

Anonymous said...

I love it when Mike is home, the girls want nothing to do with me...they just want to hang out with their dad.