Saturday, December 20, 2008

This time of year...


This time of year is so fun, but so much work. About this time we start the frenzy of "the Christmas parties".Rick and I both have divorced parents, therefore we have 4 different celebrations this week. I always have to brace myself for it..I also hope that everyone understands if I am not "available" this week. Our first celebrations starts tomorrow afternoon at my dad's house. Then Christmas Eve we have a HUGE party here with Ricks dad's side of the family. Christmas morning my mom, brother and sister come over. Our last celebration is the day after with Rick's mom. I love getting to see everyone,but I have to say, it is a little overwhelming..usually ending with me in tears at the end of the night..hehe, stress does that to me.
On another note, Kalvyn and I pulled off our 8 apple pies..boy are they yummy..I am ready to relax tonight and not do ANYTHING!

No comments: